We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reg: ExportToPdf

Hi, I am using export to pdf function in my project. I have taken samples from Sysncfusion essential PDF sample, North Wind Report. In that sample How do i pass grouping grid instread of dataTable like ExportToExcel. Because , i need to set column width, color, display name etc.. In pdf sample they are hardcoded all the property. Thanks, Anna

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 12, 2005 10:37 AM UTC

Hi Anna, The easiest and most efficient way to export a grouping grid with complete formatting to PDF would be to render the grid to an image and insert it into PDF. Would that meet your requirements?. I will post a sample soon. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi, > >I am using export to pdf function in my >project. I have taken samples from Sysncfusion essential PDF sample, North Wind Report. > >In that sample How do i pass grouping grid instread of dataTable like ExportToExcel. >Because , i need to set column width, color, display name etc.. >In pdf sample they are hardcoded all the property. > >Thanks, Anna

AS Anna Srinivasan July 21, 2005 08:23 AM UTC

Hi stephen, Can you please, send me the (image into pdf) sample. Thanks, Anna

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon