We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reg GroupingGrid to PDF

Hi, I am using export to pdf function in my project. I have taken samples from Sysncfusion essential PDF sample, North Wind Report. In that sample How do i pass grouping grid instread of dataTable like ExportToExcel. Because , i need to set column width, color, display name etc.. In pdf sample they are hardcoded all the property. Thanks, Anna

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2005 04:37 PM UTC

Hi Anna, we''ll prepare a sample that will allow you to export the grid page by page as a graphic to the pdf. Later in future we want to provide native export to pdf but that will take a bit longer. I let you know here once we have the sample to export page by page as a graphic ready. Stefan >Hi, > > I am using export to pdf function in my >project. I have taken samples from Sysncfusion essential PDF sample, North Wind Report. > > In that sample How do i pass grouping grid instread of dataTable like ExportToExcel. > Because , i need to set column width, color, display name etc.. > In pdf sample they are hardcoded all the property. > >Thanks, Anna

DL Douglas Lankshear March 3, 2006 12:24 AM UTC

Hi Stefan, Is this sample available? Is native export in Essential Grid? >Hi Anna, > >we''ll prepare a sample that will allow you to export the grid page by page as a graphic to the pdf. > >Later in future we want to provide native export to pdf but that will take a bit longer. > >I let you know here once we have the sample to export page by page as a graphic ready. > >Stefan

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team March 3, 2006 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Doug, Please refer this thread that has a sample which takes an image of the GGC and draws it to the PDF. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=23920 In future we wish to provide native export to pdf. Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon