We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeViewAdv Event for Node Double Click

Is there any way to trigger an event when the user double clicks on a node in the tree view? I would like to be able to pop a form.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 29, 2005 09:11 PM UTC

Hi Sean, What version of Tools are you using? I''m looking at our latest build and see a DoubleClick event present in TreeViewAdv. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

JH John Hawksley June 30, 2005 01:30 PM UTC

I''m using the most recent version. I have a DoubleClick event but, as I should have been more clear earlier, I only care about node double clicks, and I need to know which node was clicked on. There isn''t anything helpful under e.args. Maybe this is an easy question.

JH John Hawksley June 30, 2005 02:51 PM UTC

I should note, since I changed my name and changed it back, that we''re the same person. (RP and SPF both played young indiana jones)

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2005 07:02 PM UTC

Hi River, First thing I thought when I saw that name: "Isn''t that guy from The Boondock Saints?" But to not digress, you can use the DoubleClick event handler with the PointToNode method to implement double-clicking on nodes. The following code snippet demonstrates this: private void treeViewAdv1_DoubleClick(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { TreeNodeAdv node = this.treeViewAdv1.PointToNode(this.treeViewAdv1.PointToClient(Control.MousePosition)); if (node != null) { // Do things with node } } Hope it helps. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

JH John Hawksley June 30, 2005 08:57 PM UTC

Thanks. >Hi River, > > First thing I thought when I saw that name: >"Isn''t that guy from The Boondock Saints?" > > But to not digress, you can use the DoubleClick event handler with the PointToNode method to implement double-clicking on nodes. The following code snippet demonstrates this: > >private void treeViewAdv1_DoubleClick(object sender, System.EventArgs e) > { > TreeNodeAdv node = this.treeViewAdv1.PointToNode(this.treeViewAdv1.PointToClient(Control.MousePosition)); > > if (node != null) > { > // Do things with node > } > } > >Hope it helps. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon