We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataGridButtonColumn - No value at index xx exception

I have a form with several datagrids on separate tabpages. I've used your DataGridButtonColumn example from FAQ_cc44c.asp (5.53) to add a custom button column. Everything worked GREAT as long as the number of filled in rows per datagrid was equal - as soon as I entered in less rows in the database related to one datagrid, I got this error: Exception of type "System.IndexOutOfRangeException" occurred in system.windows.forms.dll Additional information: No value at index 3. (pointing to the datagrid with only 3 records - the others had 10 records). Any suggestions on a fix? I've tried refreshing the CurrencyManagers (one for each datagrid and related dataview), setting the DataSource to null, refreshing, and then resetting the DataSource, etc. Nothing seems to work... Thanks.

2 Replies

UM umberto March 18, 2003 09:51 AM UTC

me 2 > I have a form with several datagrids on separate tabpages. I've used your DataGridButtonColumn example from FAQ_cc44c.asp (5.53) to add a custom button column. Everything worked GREAT as long as the number of filled in rows per datagrid was equal - as soon as I entered in less rows in the database related to one datagrid, I got this error: > > Exception of type "System.IndexOutOfRangeException" occurred in system.windows.forms.dll > Additional information: No value at index 3. (pointing to the datagrid with only 3 records - the others had 10 records). > > Any suggestions on a fix? I've tried refreshing the CurrencyManagers (one for each datagrid and related dataview), setting the DataSource to null, refreshing, and then resetting the DataSource, etc. Nothing seems to work... > > Thanks. >

ME merychris March 18, 2003 02:37 PM UTC

hi my friends i use DataGridButtonColumn in form to select account no from other from Everything worked GREAT as long but some time error message of rowindex appair i attch this error message with this message if know solu to this error please reply to me > me 2 > I have a form with several datagrids on separate tabpages. I've used your DataGridButtonColumn example from FAQ_cc44c.asp (5.53) to add a custom button column. Everything worked GREAT as long as the number of filled in rows per datagrid was equal - as soon as I entered in less rows in the database related to one datagrid, I got this error: > > > > Exception of type "System.IndexOutOfRangeException" occurred in system.windows.forms.dll > > Additional information: No value at index 3. (pointing to the datagrid with only 3 records - the others had 10 records). > > > > Any suggestions on a fix? I've tried refreshing the CurrencyManagers (one for each datagrid and related dataview), setting the DataSource to null, refreshing, and then resetting the DataSource, etc. Nothing seems to work... > > > > Thanks. > > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon