We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Framebarmanagers

Hi, The baritems on a childbarmanager''s custom toolbar are not detached when switching to another child form. I guess that all custom toolbars are added to the Mainframebarmanager. Is there a way for adding all the custom toolbars to the active childbarmanager ? Thanks TestFrameBarManagers_5669.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 28, 2005 06:33 PM UTC

Hi Krijin, I am having difficulty understanding what your requirements are. Do you want the merged bars/items for an MdiChild to be visible even when that child isn''t the active child? Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

KM Krijn Michiels June 28, 2005 07:27 PM UTC

When running the solution you will notice : 1. Open Form1 2. Open Form2 3. Switch between Forms => the barmanagers know wich toolbars should be visible or unvisible 4. Activate Form2 5. Customize the toolbars by adding your own and add some Form2 items 6. Switch between Forms => when Form1 is activated the newly added toolbar baritems are visible ! This is because all custom toolbars are added to the mainframebarmanager. I want to add the custom toolbars to the active Childbarmanager (and serialize). Is this possible ? >Hi Krijn, > > I am having difficulty understanding what your requirements are. Do you want the merged bars/items for an MdiChild to be visible even when that child isn''t the active child? > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2005 06:48 PM UTC

Hi Krijin, Unfortunately, there is no simple solution for this. I suspect you could do something like this, but it would require custom merging logic, custom serialization, and extending classes. If you''re interested in trying, please create a Direct-Trac incident and I''ll see what we can do. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon