We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

VirtualGrid empty data

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

30782 Jun 23,2005 11:51 AM Jun 23,2005 12:26 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Ben Hinton
Asked On June 23, 2005 11:51 AM

Hi, I am using a virtual grid and I need to be able to show the correct columns when there is no data found. The columns are being created dynamically when there is data, so how do I create them when there isn''t data? Many thanks. Ben Hinton

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 23, 2005 12:26 PM

If you are handling QueryColCount and QueryRowCount, the grid will use whatever values you set in e.Size. So, when you want an empty grid, set a flag. In QueryColCount and QueryRowCount, when your flag is set, return the values you want to see. Also, in QueryCellInfo, if the flag is set, skip the normal code that you use there to access your data. Also, in SaveCellInfo, if the flag is set, just set e.Handled = true and return. So, then you can make the grid show empty, by setting your flag, and calling grid.Refresh.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;