We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hiding/Removing TAB close button with TabbedMDIManager

Hi, I''m using TabbedMDIManager and have a variable number of child MDI forms being managed. I would like to get rid of the close button at the extreme right o the tabbed group. Is thre any way of doing this. Essentially I want to prevent users from inadvertantly closing MDI children. cheers William

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 27, 2005 04:02 PM UTC

Hi William, Unfortunately I am not aware of a way to remove the close button from the TabbedMDIManager. As an alternative, I would recommend handling the children Form''s Closing events to add some kind of confirmation to closing a window. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

WW William Wako June 28, 2005 02:10 PM UTC

Hi Gregory, many thanks, what you recommended is what I had coded up and just wanted to know if there was a more elegant way of handling the closure of teh child forms. William

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2005 06:45 PM UTC

Hi William, In our next release, setting the ControlBox box property of an active MDI child will cause the close button to disappear in TabbedMDIManager. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon