We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

show columns

DataRow[] FGrows = db.dataSetUsers.FunctionsGroups.Select(sSelect); foreach (DataSetUsers.FunctionsGroupsRow row in FGrows) { DataSetUsers.FunctionsRow function = db.dataSetUsers.Functions.FindByFunctionID( row.FunctionID ); gridFunctions.AddColumn ( function.Name ,"Name" ); gridFunctions.AddColumn ( function.ShortName, "Short Name"); gridFunctions.AddColumn ( function.Description, "Description"); } How to show this columns ?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2005 11:31 AM UTC

Is gridFunctions one of our grids? What kind of grid is it? What is its datasource? Does this datasource have the columns you are trying to add, or are you trying to add ''unbound'' columns to the grid? What is gridFunctions.AddColumn? I do not think any our grids has such a method. If you will explain more about what you are doing, maybe we can suggest something.

HV Hrvoje Voda June 23, 2005 12:11 PM UTC

It is a syncfusion grid with a method addcolumn. I have a datasource with data, and it all works fine, but I don''t know how to show this data into grid.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2005 01:39 PM UTC

>>It is a syncfusion grid with a method addcolumn. I do not know what this is. If you are using a GridDataBoundGrid, and have a DataTable that you want to see in the grid, you set: this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource = this.dataTable1; and the columns and data in your datatable should appear in the grid. Here is a minimal sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GDBG_sample_762ae87d.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon