We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GroupView SelectedItem Property

Hi, How can i have no selected groupviewitem in a groupview control. This code seems not work : GroupView.SelectedItem = -1; I use the 3.2.1.0 version Regards, Mikaël

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2005 10:57 PM UTC

Hi Mikael, The SelectedItem property holds the value of the GroupViewItem that is currently located beneath the mouse. Therefore, setting it has no effect. To have no SelectedItem, simply move the mouse off of the GroupView. If you have any questions regarding this, please don''t hesitate to ask. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

MM Mikaël Morvan June 24, 2005 08:24 AM UTC

Hi, When i want to select an GrouViewItem by code, i set the GroupView.SelectedItem to the index of the GroupViewItem in the GroupView.GroupViewItems collection. This work fine. Why the -1 value doesn''t work (with GroupBar control, this work fine). I use 2 GroupView controls. When i select an item in one of the groupview, i want to have no selected item in the other groupview. How can i do this ? Regards, Mikaël

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 28, 2005 06:04 PM UTC

Hi Mikael, I''m having some difficulty understanding what you''re trying to do. Would it be possible for you to put together a sample that demonstrates this, so that I can see if there''s a better way to do this? Thank you for your cooperation. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 19, 2005 03:40 PM UTC

I needed to do a similar thing, and I believe I found the workaround to be to set the groupview''s ButtonView to false when you do not want the groupview to appear as though anything is selected.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon