We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Control Node feature request

Currently control nodes have 4 activation styles: Click, Double Click, None, and Selected Click. It''d be nice if you could add Left Click, and Right click to this mix. I currently use click. My problem is that I have a context menu that displays on right click of a node. As a side effect, this right click also activates the control.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 24, 2005 03:02 PM UTC

Jeff, I will go ahead and file a feature request for the LeftClick, RightClick options for activating the ControlNode. For now you can workaround this limitation by providing a custom implementation of the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.ControlNodeTool class that activates the ControlNode only in response to Left button clicks. For the Click Activation style, the ControlNodeTool class uses its OnMouseUp method to activate the control node. Overriding this method in a subclass of the ControlNodeTool will let you restrict the activation to mouse left clicks. Registering new interactive tools is discussed in this KB article - http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/diagram/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=48. Thanks, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon