We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GroupingGridControl

Some question on GroupingGridContro 1) I''m using GGC with maskedit fields. But masked fields behave a little bit strange For example if mask is ''###'' it has to apply all numbers that consist of 3 or less digits ( like 223, 23, 2 ). But in your controls such mask requires number to be EXACTLY 3 digits ( strange ha ? ). If you''ll take a look to your MaskEditControl it has a different ( right ) behaviour 2) How can I handle Validation messages of you control. Lets say if in example above I''ll leave empty field for masked field it shows MessageBox. It''s OK but my UI has to be in my local langauge. So I want to handle all validation errors by myself.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 21, 2005 11:18 AM UTC

1) Try using the Mask "999" instead of "###". 2) You can use TableControlCurrentCellValidating event. There you can set e.Cancel if you want to not allow the change, and in that case, you can set cc.ErrorMessage to have your own message displayed. See this thread to see how to get teh new and old values. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=20313

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon