We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

No subject

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

3050 Feb 27,2003 01:07 PM UTC Feb 28,2003 09:14 AM UTC WinForms 6
Tags: GridControl
Barbara Arz
Asked On February 27, 2003 01:07 PM UTC

How can I set in a easy way all column headers? I would like to do this with an one dimensional array or writing it directly to the cell. I'm working with an virtual grid. The event QueryCellInfo does not fire for row = 0. I know that it works with the PopulateValues function, but for this function I need a 2-dimensional array. Thanks for help in advance Barbara

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 27, 2003 03:32 PM UTC

Row 0 is a row just like any other row in the grid. Only difference is it contains cells of type CellType = "Header". So, QueryCellInfo will also fire for row 0. Just check for e.RowIndex == 0. Stefan

Barbara Arz
Replied On February 28, 2003 04:45 AM UTC

Yes it works. Sorry, for making an effort, it was my fault. Barbara

Barbara Arz
Replied On February 28, 2003 07:02 AM UTC

No, sorry it doesn't work proper: this.gridControl1[0,1].CellValue = "hh";-> works void GridQueryCellInfo(....) if (e.RowIndex == 0) { e.Style.CellValue ="gfgefe"; }

Barbara Arz
Replied On February 28, 2003 07:03 AM UTC

No, sorry it doesn't work proper: this.gridControl1[0,1].CellValue = "hh";-> works void GridQueryCellInfo(....) if (e.RowIndex == 0) { e.Style.CellValue ="gfgefe"; } What's wrong? Best regards Barbara

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 28, 2003 09:06 AM UTC

In your QCI, when you set the cellvalue, also try setting e.Handled = true; to see that resolves this problem.

Barbara Arz
Replied On February 28, 2003 09:14 AM UTC

well, now I installed the latest patch and it works much more better! Barbara

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;