We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reg gridControl

Hi, The mouse wheel causes the grid to move slowly in the opposite direction that I intend it to do. It happens after I resize the rows to be bigger, then I double click the row header (not the column header) to automatically resize the rows. Then the mouse wheel gets goofed up. I think this may be a problem with the grid control. Thanks, Anna

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2005 09:24 AM UTC

What version of our library are you using? I may be missing something, but with 3.2.1.0, I think I see the mouse wheel scrolling the same way as it scrolls in, say, Visual Studio. In your case, does it scroll differently than Visual Studio. Can you upload a little sample showing what you mean, or tell us how to reproduce the behavior in one of teh samples that we ship?

AS Anna Srinivasan June 17, 2005 09:35 AM UTC

>What version of our library are you using? > >I may be missing something, but with 3.2.1.0, I think I see the mouse wheel scrolling the same way as it scrolls in, say, Visual Studio. In your case, does it scroll differently than Visual Studio. Can you upload a little sample showing what you mean, or tell us how to reproduce the behavior in one of teh samples that we ship? > GGC_EmptyDataSource_f901f16e_9559.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2005 10:05 AM UTC

I repeat, what version are you using? The sample works using the latest release, 3.2.1.0. Evidently it does not work for you so I will assume you are not using the latest release. If you need to manually handle this because you are not using the latest release, you can try subscribing to the TableControlResizingCOlumns event.
private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlResizingColumns(object sender, GridTableControlResizingColumnsEventArgs e)
{
	if(e.Inner.Reason == GridResizeCellsReason.DoubleClick)
	{
		e.TableControl.Model.ColWidths.ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo.Col(e.Inner.Columns.Left));
		e.Inner.Cancel = true;
	}
}

AS Anna Srinivasan June 17, 2005 11:11 AM UTC

Hi, I am using 3.2.1.0 version....? I have tried your event sample also but still i am getting the same problem. Thanks, Anna In detail, 1.Run my application. 2.Resize the rows. 3.Try to get the original row height[dbl click rows it automaticaly come to original position] 3.scroll down the GridGroupingControl. result: It works other way around {If u scroll down it is going up} thanks, Anna

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2005 12:51 PM UTC

The resizingcolumns event should have been a resizingrows. Here is your sample back with a work-around using this event. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/forum1_a3202bc3.zip

AS Anna Srinivasan June 20, 2005 04:00 AM UTC

Clay, Thanks a ton for the numbers.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon