We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Last selected value of combo box item

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

30382 Jun 16,2005 05:15 PM Jun 16,2005 06:48 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 16, 2005 05:15 PM

Hi How can i get the last selected value of a combobox item in the SelectedIndexChanged event of combo box. SelectedValue gives the current value. is there any other event i can use like SelectedIndexChaingin. Thanks Gulshan

Replied On June 16, 2005 06:11 PM

Hi Gulshan, My suggestion would be to use a global variable to store the current value at the end of every call to SelectedIndexChanged. Then you can use the value in that variable in the next SelectedIndexChanged as the previous value. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Replied On June 16, 2005 06:48 PM

Thanks Gregory! yeah that''s the way out. thanks Gulshan >Hi Gulshan, > > My suggestion would be to use a global variable to store the current value at the end of every call to SelectedIndexChanged. Then you can use the value in that variable in the next SelectedIndexChanged as the previous value. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;