We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Last selected value of combo box item

Hi How can i get the last selected value of a combobox item in the SelectedIndexChanged event of combo box. SelectedValue gives the current value. is there any other event i can use like SelectedIndexChaingin. Thanks Gulshan

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 16, 2005 10:11 PM UTC

Hi Gulshan, My suggestion would be to use a global variable to store the current value at the end of every call to SelectedIndexChanged. Then you can use the value in that variable in the next SelectedIndexChanged as the previous value. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 16, 2005 10:48 PM UTC

Thanks Gregory! yeah that''s the way out. thanks Gulshan >Hi Gulshan, > > My suggestion would be to use a global variable to store the current value at the end of every call to SelectedIndexChanged. Then you can use the value in that variable in the next SelectedIndexChanged as the previous value. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon