We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WizardControlPage.Title problem

Hi, I have a WizardControl in my form. And I have several WizardControlPage inside this WizardControl. Somehow the Title of the 1st WizardControlPage can not be displayed correctly, the text is being cut, no matter how I adjust the text itself. For example, if I set page title as "Select Computers for scan", it only display "Select Computers", the rest of the text is cut off; if I change the title to "Select Computers", only "Select" is displayed; if I change the title to "Select", only "Sel" is displayed. Basically it cut off the text from the middle. The rest of the wizardcontrol pages can display title correctly. By the way, I don''t have a "Welcome" page. I do have one before and that page doesn''t have any control event handler code, the text used to be displayed fine. But after I removed the welcome page, the 2nd page has some event handler code, like page_enter, page_validatepage, etc. I suspect if it''s a bug from wizardcontrol itself. Is there a walkaround?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2005 10:55 PM UTC

Hi Mechelle, I apologize for the wait. I''ll take a look at this over the weekend and try to have a response for you on Monday. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon