We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Printing in Chart

Issue #1 When printing or previewing a chart, the series are always WHITE, even if in the form they show different colors. Issue #2 When setting the series color through the following line: series.Style.Interior = new BrushInfo(Color.Red); Upon printing or previewing, the system generate unrecoverable error.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2005 02:36 AM UTC

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Essential Chart. Essential Chart checks the PrinterSettings and changes the color scheme of the printed chart to have shades and designs instead of different colors if the printer currently selected does not support color. This is the reason for changing the series color in Print and Print preview. I will put in a feature request to be able to turn off this feature. I tested with the latest version and the problem with the series.Style.Interior = new BrushInfo(Color.Red); is not occurring. I will send you a patch build with these changes at the earliest. Thanks, Davis

HK Haddon Kirk June 17, 2005 12:02 PM UTC

Hi, Any update this patch? I am having the same issue with printed series always being white. Thanks for your help. >Hi, > >Thank you for your interest in Essential Chart. > >Essential Chart checks the PrinterSettings and changes the color scheme of the printed chart to have shades and designs instead of different colors if the printer currently selected does not support color. This is the reason for changing the series color in Print and Print preview. I will put in a feature request to be able to turn off this feature. > >I tested with the latest version and the problem with the series.Style.Interior = new BrushInfo(Color.Red); is not occurring. I will send you a patch build with these changes at the earliest. > >Thanks, > >Davis >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2005 09:41 PM UTC

Hi, The patch will be ready within the next hour. I will post a link to download it as soon as it is available. There is a PrintColorMode (in the patch version) on the ChartControl that needs to be set to Color to print in Color. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2005 10:07 PM UTC

Hi, Please download the patch (version 3.2.1.510) from: http://www.syncfusion.com/squiffler/patches/v3.2.1.510/syncfusionessentialstudiopatchsetup.exe Regards, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2005 11:11 PM UTC

Thanks a lot for your help. Printing seems to be working now. One note for others having this problem...you have to set: myChart.PrintColorMode = ChartPrintColorMode.Color in order for the series to appear in grayscale print jobs. It seems that the descriptions of the modes in the patch are backwards....but it works..so thanks a lot!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon