We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

how to set the FontStyle of a IPDFFont

i can''t see the FontStyle property of any Unicode font. seem like: IPDFFont customersTableTitleFont = pdfDoc.Fonts.Add( Server.MapPath("Data/Fonts/simhei.ttf") ); customersTableTitleFont.Size=12; customersTableTitleFont.FontStyle=FontStyle.Bold;

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 21, 2005 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Jun, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am afraid, you would not be able to do that since setting Bold to simhei font would require the bold version of the font be available [simheib.ttf]. According to my initial investigation I could see that there were separate ttf [Arial.ttf and Arialbd.ttf] files for Arial, ArialBold etc [C:\WINDOWS\Fonts]etc. Please let me know If you have any questions. Thanks, Stephen. The next version will have support for using >i can''t see the FontStyle property of any Unicode font. seem like: > >IPDFFont customersTableTitleFont = pdfDoc.Fonts.Add( Server.MapPath("Data/Fonts/simhei.ttf") ); >customersTableTitleFont.Size=12; >customersTableTitleFont.FontStyle=FontStyle.Bold;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon