We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Failed to map resource path

I am using VS.NET 2005 Beta 2 and when trying to use your grid I was confronted with this error. "Failed to map the path ''/Syncfusion/Resources/GroupingGridWeb/Scripts/''" I attempted to copy the appropriate files to my project structure but it still fails to map. I also tried adding the directories to IIS even though I don''t use IIS. I am using the internal IIS of VS.NET 2005. If you could shed some light on what I''m doing wrong I would be very thankful!

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2005 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Robert, The code expects the scripts and images to be under /Syncfusion/Resources/GroupingGridWeb where /Syncfusion is a virtual root directory under IIS. If you cannot install the resources there, you can install it elsewhere and the new path has to specified in ImageFilesPath and ScriptFilesPath properties of the control. The ImageFilesPath and ScriptFilesPath property of the Grid control point to this directory. You can modify these properties appropriately (and copy over the images and scripts if required) to ensure that the Grid control is looking for the Scripts and Images are in the proper location. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon