We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Tabbing when last column is hidden in GGC causes lockup

In GridGroupingControl if the last column is set to hidden, tabbing across all the columns locks up my application after reaching the last visible column. --Van Baker

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 13, 2005 05:10 PM UTC

I tried to reproduce the problem here and coul dnot. Can you? (Do you have some columns with style.Enabled = false?) http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_DragText_218410fd.zip Now tabbing will not move to teh next row, but it does not lock things up for me using 3.2.1.0.

VB vbaker June 15, 2005 11:40 AM UTC

Rather than remove the column from the visible collection, I hid the column. In other words, in your example, I use: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.HideCols["Col4"] = true; This reproduces the issue for me. --Van Baker

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2005 11:54 AM UTC

I commented out this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.LoadDefault(); this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("Col4"); in the sample, and tried both this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Model.Cols.Hidden["Col4"] = true; and this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Cols.Hidden["Col4"] = true; but was not able to see the lock up with either line of code. What version are you using when you run the sample and see the problem? (I am using 3.2.1.0).

VB vbaker June 15, 2005 12:27 PM UTC

That is interesting. I am using 3.0.1.1. Maybe the latest rev has fixed this. Is 3.2.1.0 the latest production version? If so, can I please get a link? Thanks, Van Baker

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2005 01:23 PM UTC

You can get the 3.2.1.0 version from the latest update link on your Direct Trac home page.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon