We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MemoryLeak

I have used the gridcontrol in my application. Also I have associated a Context menu with it and handled the popup event. When I tested the application with memory profilers i found live instances of gridcontrol even after the form in which it is present is closed. I found memory leaks only when the context menu is popped up. I would like to know whtether there are any memory leak issues in using gridcontrol?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 13, 2005 07:36 AM UTC

Suresh, make sure that if you wired events for the grid or context menu (e.g. in the InitializeComponemnt method) that you also unsubscribe to those events from the forms Dispose method. Optionally you call also additionaly call Dispose() for the context menu and the grid control from within the Forms Dispose method. Let us know if that did not help. Stefan > >I have used the gridcontrol in my application. Also I have associated a Context menu with it and handled the popup event. When I tested the application with memory profilers i found live instances of gridcontrol even after the form in which it is present is closed. I found memory leaks only when the context menu is popped up. > >I would like to know whtether there are any memory leak issues in using gridcontrol?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 13, 2005 08:33 AM UTC

Thanks. It works

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon