We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CheckBoxAdv - oddity with "themes"?

My client has been seeing a problem on his machines that I hadn''t been able to duplicate ... until now. I have a CheckBoxAdv on a form with the following properties: BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Transparent; CheckState = System.Windows.Forms.CheckState.Checked; ThemesEnabled = true; In the Load event, I set the BoolValue of the checkbox based on a database field - in this example, it is set to false (verified). On a Windows XP system, if the theme is set to "Windows XP" (Desktop Properties - themes page), the checkbox displays correctly as unchecked. If I shutdown the software, switch the theme to "Windows Classic" and re-run it, the checkbox IS ALWAYS CHECKED. What''s up?? I''m using Version 2.1.0.9.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 13, 2005 09:45 PM UTC

Hi Lori, I''ve attempted to create a sample application to mirror the one you describe. However, I am unable to see this problem in our latest version. Would it be possible for you to send me a sample that demonstrates this problem so that I can confirm that the problem is fixed? Thank you for your cooperation. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

LS Lori S. Pearsall June 13, 2005 10:22 PM UTC

Here''s a sample ... CheckBoxProblem_8189.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 14, 2005 08:32 PM UTC

Hi Lori, I''ve confirmed that this is fixed in the latest version. While I haven''t confirmed this, I expect the fix to be present in v3.2.1.0. I would recommend upgrading if possible. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon