We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Printing issue Resolved ?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

30114 Jun 10,2005 03:58 PM Jul 19,2005 01:07 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: HTMLUIControl
Yafeu Marston
Asked On June 10, 2005 03:58 PM

I see that the print issue has been resolved according to Feature Request #10 of the Feature request section. If I have downloaded the latest version og the control how do we use it ? Thanks a bunch.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 11, 2005 01:22 AM

Hi, Please refer to the sample linked to below for an example of printing using the HTMLUIControl: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/htmluiprinting_cs.zip Regards, Davis

Replied On July 15, 2005 05:14 PM

Is it possible to print one page at a time. For example, printing the HTML to a graphics object. If I need to print text to a page, I would write something like this: private void PrtDoc_PrintPage(object sender, PrintPageEventArgs e) { string s = "Testing...1...2...3." ; Font PrintFont = new System.Drawing.Font( "Courier New" , 9.75f ) ; e.Graphics.DrawString( s , PrintFont , Brushes.Black , 0, 0 ) ; } Is there a way to print the HTML to a graphics object so that it may be part of a larger batch job? Thanks, Bryant

Replied On July 19, 2005 01:07 PM

Hi Bryant, Please refer to the sample linked to below: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/Uploads/HTMLUIExportPDF_1557.zip The above sample exports the HTML document to a series of images. Is this what you are looking for? Note: The assemblies included with the sample have to be used to run the sample as they contain some new features. Thanks, Davis

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;