We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multiple Y Axis

ASP.Net Chart Web Control I added a custom YAxis using the following code. Dim CustomAxis As New ChartAxis CustomAxis.OpposedPosition = True CustomAxis.Orientation = Windows.Forms.Orientation.Vertical ChartWebControl1.ChartArea.Axes.Add(CustomAxis) DesiredIntervals for both axis is set at 10. I expected 10 horizontal lines. But there are 20. somtimes, The horizontal lines of each axis are so close. How to make sure that there only 10 intervals(10 horizontal lines) thanks shankar

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 11, 2005 05:03 AM UTC

Hi Shanker, I tested with the default values of the chart series (0 and 1000) and set the DesiredIntervals to be 2 and that works. Could you please tell us what range you are using so that I can try to reproduce the problem. Another option would be to set the Range.Interval property of the ChartAxis to control the interval: ChartWebControl1.ChartArea.PrimaryYAxis.Range.Interval = 100 If you range has a spread of 1000, the above statement forces the chart to have 10 intervals. Thanks. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon