We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ASP.NET ChartWebControl Date Issue

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

30095 Jun 10,2005 10:43 AM Jun 11,2005 01:17 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Chart
Shankar Ramasubramanian
Asked On June 10, 2005 10:43 AM

I have chartwebcontrol on a webform with datevalue in x axis ChartWebControl1.ChartArea.PrimaryXAxis.ValueType = ChartValueType.DateTime ''ChartWebControl1.ChartArea.PrimaryXAxis.DesiredIntervals = 10 ChartWebControl1.ChartArea.PrimaryXAxis.DateTimeRange = New ChartDateTimeRange(ChartWebControl1.ChartArea.PrimaryXAxis.DateTimeRange.Start, ChartWebControl1.ChartArea.PrimaryXAxis.DateTimeRange.End, 1, ChartDateTimeIntervalType.Months) ChartWebControl1.ChartArea.PrimaryXAxis.DateTimeFormat = "MMM-yyyy" ChartWebControl1.ChartArea.PrimaryXAxis.DesiredIntervals = 10 Me.ChartWebControl1.ChartArea.PrimaryXAxis.LabelRotate = True I get a error message OleAut date did not convert to a DateTime correctly. --Shankar

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 11, 2005 01:17 AM

Hi Shanker, I am able to reproduce the problem. We will work on a fix and release a patch version at the earliest. Thanks, Davis

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;