We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DockingManager TabGroup

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

30091 Jun 10,2005 08:18 AM Jun 15,2005 02:18 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
alex
Asked On June 10, 2005 08:18 AM

Hi: I use the following code to Dock controls. this.dockingManager.DockControl(this.Control1, this,Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingStyle.Left, 175); this.dockingManager.DockControl(this.Control2, this.Control1,Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockingStyle.Tabbed, 175); Runtime I want to add and remove controls to the same DockingManager''s TabGroup. To Add Controls: I use the same dockingManager.DockControl method, which adds the control at the beginning of the tab group.But I want to add the control at the end like normal TabControl adds new TabPage.How it can be done? I want to remove the tabControls dynamically.Is DockingManager exposing any method to remove docked controls? Thanks in Advance Alex

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 15, 2005 02:18 PM

Hi Alex, To remove docked controls you can use SetEnableDocking to disable docking on a specific control. Regarding your TabGroup question, I don''t believe what you request is possible without extending DockingManager. Our DockingManager is based on the VS .NET docking, where controls added to the TabGroup are added to the beginning. However, if you''re interested in trying to extend the DockingManager, please create a Direct-Trac incident and I''ll help you with it. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;