We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Image and Text in a GridGroupingControl

How do we include an image and text in a GridGroupingControl? I tried to assign an imageIndex and text to a column in the QueryCellStyleInfo method. But only the text gets pushed not the image. Anything that I have missed out?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 8, 2005 01:55 PM UTC

If the cell is a TextBox or Static celltype, and you somehow how assign the style.ImageList, style.ImageIndex along with the style.Text, then I think this should work. Did you assign the style.ImageList? You did not mention it. You might try also setting (just as a test) something visible like e.Style.BackCOlor to make sure you are working with teh cell you think you are.

RA Ranjit June 9, 2005 05:22 AM UTC

Thanks it worked. The assosciation with the ImageLIst was being set when teh component was getting drawn and the image was being set at "QueryCellStyleInfo". I have changed that to, setting the image and imageIndex at "QueryCellStyleInfo" Ranjit >If the cell is a TextBox or Static celltype, and you somehow how assign the style.ImageList, style.ImageIndex along with the style.Text, then I think this should work. > >Did you assign the style.ImageList? You did not mention it. You might try also setting (just as a test) something visible like e.Style.BackCOlor to make sure you are working with teh cell you think you are.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon