We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error while saving excel

Hi, I am exporting a few data tables into one worksheet each within an excel workbook. Before starting the export I create a dummy sheet, then add all the required sheets and then remove the dummy sheet from the workbook. Now when I try to save the workbook i get an error Message: SheetIndex property has bad value or not all sheets saved to storage Stack Trace: at Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Parser.Biff_Records.BoundSheetRecord.UpdateOffsets(ArrayList records) at Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Parser.Biff_Records.OffsetArrayList.UpdateBiffRecordsOffsets() at Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Implementation.WorkbookImpl.SaveAs(String FileName, ExcelSaveType saveType) at Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Implementation.WorkbookImpl.SaveAs(String FileName) at The name of the dummy sheet is a guid. If I dont remove the dummy sheet then the workbook is saved successfully. Please can you help to resolve this error? Regards, Rishi

4 Replies

RT Rishi Tandon June 14, 2005 02:32 PM UTC

please can someone respond to this.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 21, 2005 02:08 PM UTC

Hi Rishi, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This was a bug in version 3.2.1.0 but it has been fixed in patches released after 3.2.1.0. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/excelrw/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=224 Please create a Direc-Trac incident so that I can send you the download link to the patch which includes the fix. Thanks, Stephen. >please can someone respond to this.

RT Rishi Tandon June 27, 2005 04:32 AM UTC

Hi Stephen, As requested, I have opened a direct-trac incident, 19573. Regards, Rishi

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2005 10:22 AM UTC

Hi Rishi, The incident has been updated with the link to the fix. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi Stephen, > >As requested, I have opened a direct-trac incident, 19573. > >Regards, >Rishi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon