We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to determine state of currentcell?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

29843 Jun 3,2005 05:20 PM Jun 3,2005 10:38 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Luke Middleton
Asked On June 3, 2005 05:20 PM

I''m using CellType="ComboBox" and am trying to determine if the ComboBox is actually being displayed or not during the grid''s PrepareViewStyleInfo event. For example, if a user is tabbing across the grid, then comboboxes don''t actually activate (there''s no cursor or dropdown button), but if the user clicks directly on the cell, the combobox becomes active (i.e. there''s a blinking cursor in the textbox and a dropdown button is visible). I was hoping this information would be available, e.g. grid.CurrentCell.IsEditing Any ideas? Thanks a lot. -Luke

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 3, 2005 10:38 PM

I think you would have to use a compound logical condition testing that both grid.CurrentCell.IsEditing and grid.CurrentCell.HasCurrentCellAt(e.RowIndex, e.ColIndex) are true.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;