We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

RowHeights.ResizeToFit - Max Cell height?

I am using the GridControl (3.201.1.0) When I populate a gridcell with many lines of text the RowHeights.ResizeToFit does not resize the cell to fit the entire content. I suspect that there is a max setting, or something else I need to modify, or is this a limitation? If you paste the example below into the form load event you will see that the resize to fit only displays about 76 out of the 400 lines of text. Thanks, Per Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load Dim sData() As String = {"test 1", "", "test3"} Dim style As GridStyleInfo Me.GridControl1.BeginUpdate() For i As Integer = 0 To 400 sData(1) += String.Format("Some text on row {0} of {1}", i, 400) + Environment.NewLine Next Me.GridControl1.ColCount = 1 Me.GridControl1.RowCount = sData.Length Me.GridControl1.DefaultColWidth = 400 Me.GridControl1.VScrollPixel = True Me.GridControl1.VerticalThumbTrack = True For i As Integer = 0 To sData.Length - 1 style = New GridStyleInfo style.CellValue = sData(i) Me.GridControl1.Data(i + 1, 1) = style.Store Next Me.GridControl1.ResetVolatileData() Me.GridControl1.RowHeights.ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo.Row(2)) Me.GridControl1.EndUpdate() Me.GridControl1.Invalidate() Me.GridControl1.Refresh() End Sub

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon