We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Selecting more than one rows

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

29743 Jun 2,2005 02:53 AM Jun 2,2005 06:56 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 2, 2005 02:53 AM

Hi, When i select more than 1 row of the GridControl and do the right click to display conetxt menu.. its select just the last row. I want all the selected row to remain selected after right click.... Thanks Pratiksha

Replied On June 2, 2005 04:31 AM

Try setting this property. grid.Model.Options.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = MouseButtons.Left;

Replied On June 2, 2005 05:32 AM

i set the below options, after selecting 2 rows and i select context menu option, it selects few extra rows along with the original rows >Try setting this property. > >grid.Model.Options.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = MouseButtons.Left; >

Replied On June 2, 2005 06:56 AM

How do I see the problem you are having in this sample? http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GC_COntextMenu_2de66c59.zip It sets a contextmenu to the grid and sets a couple of properties. For me, the selections do not change when the right-click is done.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;