We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CTL_X, CTL_C,CTL_V doesn''t work

Hello, I found cut/copy/paste doesn''t work on my GGC. What settings could cause this problem? Lan

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 31, 2005 07:55 PM UTC

The only copy/paste support currently in the GridGroupingControl is inherited from GridControlBase. This makes this support limited. To use it, you need to set this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; And this means that you will not be using the spcial record selection support in the GridGroupingControl.

LM Lan Mo June 1, 2005 02:20 PM UTC

Hello, I did like you said. It doesn''t work. I highlight the content of a cell, press Ctrl+X, nothing happens. I tried to create a new form and put GGC on it, even I set the AllowSelection, it still works. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.None; don''t know why? Lan >The only copy/paste support currently in the GridGroupingControl is inherited from GridControlBase. This makes this support limited. To use it, you need to set > >this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; > >And this means that you will not be using the spcial record selection support in the GridGroupingControl.

LM Lan Mo June 1, 2005 02:34 PM UTC

I noticed there are two TableOptions: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions and this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.TableOptions. Are they same? Lan >The only copy/paste support currently in the GridGroupingControl is inherited from GridControlBase. This makes this support limited. To use it, you need to set > >this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; > >And this means that you will not be using the spcial record selection support in the GridGroupingControl.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2005 07:46 PM UTC

How do I see the problem you are having in this sample? It seemed to work OK for me using 3.2.1.0? http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_problem_19240b68.zip Do you have any menu/toobar HotKeys that might be interfering with the grid getting these keys?

LM Lan Mo June 2, 2005 01:44 PM UTC

Yes, I have Edit menu with shortcuts that caused the problem. You''re great. Thanks, >How do I see the problem you are having in this sample? It seemed to work OK for me using 3.2.1.0? > >http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_problem_19240b68.zip > > >Do you have any menu/toobar HotKeys that might be interfering with the grid getting these keys? > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon