We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Event for current record changed

Hello, on GridGroupingcontrol form, I want to fire a user-defined event whenever user click a cell or click navigator to change the current record. what event should I put the code in? Thanks, Lan

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 31, 2005 05:01 PM UTC

Try using this.gridGroupingControl1.CurrentRecordContextChange. This event is raised several times as your user interacts with the current record. So you should check the value of e.Action to choose a unique point in this interaction cycle to raise your event.

LM Lan Mo May 31, 2005 06:20 PM UTC

I used e.Action==CurrentRecordAction.EnterRecordComplete It works OK except it fires several times even click different cell on the SAME row. I want it only fires on row change. lan >Try using this.gridGroupingControl1.CurrentRecordContextChange. This event is raised several times as your user interacts with the current record. So you should check the value of e.Action to choose a unique point in this interaction cycle to raise your event.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 31, 2005 07:49 PM UTC

Try handle CurrentCellMoved. private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellMoved(object sender, GridTableControlCurrentCellMovedEventArgs e) { GridCurrentCell cc = e.TableControl.CurrentCell; Console.WriteLine(cc.MoveToRowIndex != cc.MoveFromRowIndex); }

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon