We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ComboBoxAdv ISupportInitialize

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

29659 May 31,2005 10:04 AM Jun 3,2005 12:48 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Krijn Michiels
Asked On May 31, 2005 10:04 AM

Hi, The comboBoxAdv (2.0.5.0) implements ISupportInitialize in the basecontrol combodropdown. I wanted to override the BeginInit and EndInit methods but they are not overridable. Where can I use code that supposed to be in the Begin and EndInit methods ? I need it because I have overriden the ComboBoxAdv and created extra databindable property''s.

Krijn Michiels
Replied On June 2, 2005 03:55 AM

I have wrapped the ComboBox in a usercontrol and implemented ISupportInitialize. The usercontrol has the same dimensions as the combobox. The dropdownlist isn''t displayed because the combobox puts the dropdroplist inside the usercontrol. Any other options ?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 2, 2005 10:50 AM

Hi Krijin, I apologize for the delay. I''m looking into this, but haven''t found anything yet. I''ll let you know if I do. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 3, 2005 12:48 PM

Hi Krijin, There is a workaround if you''re using C#. With C# you can override the methods by implementing the IsupportInitialize interface in the derived class and impementing the methods themselves using the "new" keyword. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;