We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboBoxAdv ISupportInitialize

Hi, The comboBoxAdv (2.0.5.0) implements ISupportInitialize in the basecontrol combodropdown. I wanted to override the BeginInit and EndInit methods but they are not overridable. Where can I use code that supposed to be in the Begin and EndInit methods ? I need it because I have overriden the ComboBoxAdv and created extra databindable property''s.

3 Replies

KM Krijn Michiels June 2, 2005 07:55 AM UTC

I have wrapped the ComboBox in a usercontrol and implemented ISupportInitialize. The usercontrol has the same dimensions as the combobox. The dropdownlist isn''t displayed because the combobox puts the dropdroplist inside the usercontrol. Any other options ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2005 02:50 PM UTC

Hi Krijin, I apologize for the delay. I''m looking into this, but haven''t found anything yet. I''ll let you know if I do. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 3, 2005 04:48 PM UTC

Hi Krijin, There is a workaround if you''re using C#. With C# you can override the methods by implementing the IsupportInitialize interface in the derived class and impementing the methods themselves using the "new" keyword. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon