We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Question

Hi, 1. a small bug (3.2.1) CurrentCell.MovePageDown - Up work opposite. 2. May be you can help me in a very specific issue. In a GridGontrolBase which activates custom controls without real need of renderers. I activated them myself. (at any case - Every cell has a staticRenderer). One cell of them does not activate a control . I handle it directly from Grid, drawing images and accepting keyboard keys. What is my problem . if no other control was activated before then if I click it is activated immediatelly with the frame and accepts keyboard. When another control is activated and deactivated later (by me, without raising any events ) in CurrentCell moving before continue to this cell, then the cell it does not activating but it is the Current Cell. I have tried everything to activated it in CurrentCell.Moved. I have tried and in another place with MoveTo with different Options but in this case it is activating but it does not accept the first keyboard key. if you have any idea about this I will appreciate it. Thanks Stefan

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 30, 2005 04:49 PM UTC

Thank you for reporting the pageup/pagedown problem. Try calling CurrentCell.ResetCurrentCellWithoutDeactivate in CurrentCellMoved to see if that will affect this problem.

ST Stefan Tsalapatis May 30, 2005 08:02 PM UTC

Thanks Clay The ResetCurrentCellWithoutDeactivate solved one part of the problem ( it accepted the keyboard but it did not draw the frame and it did not refresh the previous cell). But I inspired and I found another solution: In DrawCell I check for CurrentCell.IsInMoveTo and do the appropriate action. It works excellent. By the way I have two minor questions: 1. If I want (in special cases) to force the drawing of cell by demand ( not in OnDraw or DrawCell ) I need the Graphics . I create fromHwnd and release after. Is it the right way ? 2. Is there any function to Draw the Activation Frame of the current cell. Thanks again >Thank you for reporting the pageup/pagedown problem. > >Try calling CurrentCell.ResetCurrentCellWithoutDeactivate in CurrentCellMoved to see if that will affect this problem.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 30, 2005 08:39 PM UTC

1) Yes. 2) The currentcell frame is normally drawn by this virtual method in the cellrenderer class. OnOutlineCurrentCell. There is no helper method used that actually draws it though.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon