We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Row selection

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

2959 Feb 24,2003 01:45 AM Jun 6,2003 03:49 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Serban Alexandru Florian
Asked On February 24, 2003 01:45 AM

Hi! I have a datasource representation on a form, using different controls (a treeview and a GridDataBoundGrid). What I would like to know is how to select a Row in the grid based on the selected node in the tree and ensure it is visible. Thank you!

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 24, 2003 04:03 AM

Hi Serban, I assume that when you click in the tree at that time you know the record position in the underlying datasource. Based on that information you can get the row index with int rowIndex = grid.Binder.ListManagerPositionToRowIndex(record); and then scroll this row into view grid.ScrollCellInView(rowIndex, 1); - or - move the current cell to that row: grid.CurrentCell.MoveTo(rowIndex, 1); Stefan

Serban Alexandru Florian
Replied On February 24, 2003 08:39 AM

Thank you !

Silviu Saulea
Replied On June 6, 2003 03:49 AM

Hei Alexandre please write to me at los_calibra@yahoo.com - in romaneste - ce ai inteles din explicatie! :) Daca ai YM contacteaza-ma sunt online! Multumesc anticipat!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;