We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridControl Column Header Names

I know I can change my column header names from (A,B,etc.) to whatever by setting grid[0,1].Text = "My Name". Is there a way to do this in Visual Studio so I can see the values of the column names in the designer tool?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 27, 2005 05:12 PM UTC

First, temporarily, uncheck Columns in the AllowSelections property. (This allows you to click on a column header and not select the column.) Turn off the Global Mode and select the CellSetting in the propertygrid window. Then click your column header, and change its Text property in the property grid.

JS John Slater May 27, 2005 05:58 PM UTC

It did the job, Thanks >First, temporarily, uncheck Columns in the AllowSelections property. (This allows you to click on a column header and not select the column.) Turn off the Global Mode and select the CellSetting in the propertygrid window. Then click your column header, and change its Text property in the property grid.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon