We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabBarSplitterControl - Resizable property set to False causes error

I''ve set the properties on a TabBarSplitterControl as follows: RelativeWidth = 0 ScrollButtons = None ShowIcons = False SplitBars = None I want to set Resizable to false, but I get a NullReferenceException. If I try to do this in the design environment, it locks up Visual Studio. Is there some other property that needs to be set for Resizable = false to be valid? I''m using Version 2.1.0.9.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 26, 2005 09:01 PM UTC

Hi Lori, From what I can tell, Resizable is not a property that can be changed in TabBarSplitterControl. However, we have corrected the crash in our latest internal patch, v3.2.1.1. If you''re interested in that version, please create a Direct-Trac incident. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

LS Lori S. Pearsall May 27, 2005 09:14 PM UTC

Hi Gregory, That surprises me - Resizable is a property that is available from the Property grid of the control. It looks like it was intended to be modifiable - I''m looking to keep a consistent with of the tab button area. Lori >Hi Lori, > > From what I can tell, Resizable is not a property that can be changed in TabBarSplitterControl. However, we have corrected the crash in our latest internal patch, v3.2.1.1. If you''re interested in that version, please create a Direct-Trac incident. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 31, 2005 06:12 PM UTC

Hi Lori, I''ll see if I can get the developer of the control to confirm my answer. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2005 04:16 PM UTC

Hi Lori, Turns out I was mistaken and this is a bug. It''s been fixed in our source code and will be included in our next version. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon