We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GDBG / DropDownForm Sample

is there a sample project using a GDBG and a Drop Down Form? The sample I currently have is using a gridControl and I dont seem to see the CellModels property in the GDBG.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 23, 2005 07:12 PM UTC

Look at gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.CellModels. Other than that, and the fact you need to set the CellType on a GridBoundColumn.StyleInfo instead of on an individual cell style, creating the custom celltype should be similar.

SS Sharad Sharma July 12, 2005 09:24 AM UTC

Hi Brian, Can you please help me out in incorporating a user control (having 1 combobox and 1 button) with a griddataboundgrid. Thanks & regards. KAPIL''S >is there a sample project using a GDBG and a Drop Down Form? The sample I currently have is using a gridControl and I dont seem to see the CellModels property in the GDBG.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 12, 2005 04:45 PM UTC

Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/CustomTextBoxCell_bb9e22b6.zip

SS Sharad Sharma July 15, 2005 09:33 AM UTC

Hello, I am using Syncfusion 2.1.0.9. Please send sample for this version. Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 15, 2005 09:56 AM UTC

You can remove the 3.x references from the project and replace them with the 2.x references. Your goal is to only see syncfusion.grid and syncfusion.shared as syncfusion entries in your references. You should also delete the license.licx file for the project. (CLick teh show all files button in teh Solution explorer window, then right-click the license.licx file and delete it.) After this, if you get any compile errors, just comment out those lines of code (as they will be 3.x properties that are not in 2.x). Or, you coud download the 3.2.1.0 release from your direct trac home page.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon