We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid, unable to scroll (VScroll and HScroll)

From time to time I''m experiencing a very strange behavior with Syncfusion Grid 2.1.0.9 under Win XP. The grid loads up with all the rows and columns correctly, but when I try to scroll up/down or left/right both of the scroll bars don''t work. The actual scrollbar slides, but the rows do not move. I can replicated this problem by starting my application with the grid, and while it is loading rows switch to some other application. Once my application is done loading all rows into the grid, I come back to it and that''s when the scroll bar doesn''t work. Thanks, Stas

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 23, 2005 06:44 PM UTC

So the position of the scroll thumb changes, but the grid does not scroll. Is this what you see? Can you see this problem in one of our samples so we can try to see it here? Do you see any exceptions displayed in the output window? This can lead to erratic behavior.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon