We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CommandBar Wrapping Problem

Syncfusion 2.1. I have a BarManager with a Bar and some buttons. At runtime, I add a CommandBar with some controls on it to the same CommandBarController. This CommandBar displays to the right of the original Bar. When I resize the form, the CommandBar moves to the left as if it is anchored to the right of the form and the left Bar has chevrons added as appropriate. If I create the form with a width smaller than the first Bar, the chevrons are not there and the added CommandBar can not be seen. If I make the form wider so that I can see a small portion of the new CommandBar and then resize, it remains displaying and the first Bar has chevrons added. When opening the form with a smaller width, is it possible to have the entire right CommandBar displayed and the left Bar with chevrons?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 23, 2005 07:47 PM UTC

Hi Brian, Are you using a BarManager with a CommandBarController? If so, that might be the problem. The BarManager includes the ability to add a Detached CommandBar, so that the CommandBar can interact correctly with any Bars on the screen. Alternatively, you could try programatically resizing your form by a single pixel after adding the CommandBar and see if that causes the sizes to be recalculated. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon