We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

SelectedRecordsChanging

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

29133 May 17,2005 06:30 PM UTC May 17,2005 08:26 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Brian Corley
Asked On May 17, 2005 06:30 PM UTC

Ideas on why this is happening????? I am using the GridGroupingControl and I have added an event handler for the SelectedRecordsChanging. If I try to select a row and the following code is called; the row will not be selected private void grid_SelectedRecordsChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Grouping.SelectedRecordsChangedEventArgs e) { string s = e.SelectedRecord.Record.ToString(); }

Brian Corley
Replied On May 17, 2005 06:34 PM UTC

Sorry, Should be: I am using the GridGroupingControl and I have added an event handler for the SelectedRecordsChanged. >Ideas on why this is happening????? > >I am using the GridGroupingControl and I have added an event handler for the SelectedRecordsChanging. > >If I try to select a row and the following code is called; the row will not be selected > > private void grid_SelectedRecordsChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Grouping.SelectedRecordsChangedEventArgs e) > { > string s = e.SelectedRecord.Record.ToString(); > }

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 17, 2005 08:26 PM UTC

Make sure you have set both these properties. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.None; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.One; Then for your handler,
private void gridGroupingControl1_SelectedRecordsChanged(object sender, SelectedRecordsChangedEventArgs e)
{
	if(e.Action == SelectedRecordsChangedType.Added)
		Console.WriteLine(e.SelectedRecord.Record.ToString());
}

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;