We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SelectedRecordsChanging

Ideas on why this is happening????? I am using the GridGroupingControl and I have added an event handler for the SelectedRecordsChanging. If I try to select a row and the following code is called; the row will not be selected private void grid_SelectedRecordsChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Grouping.SelectedRecordsChangedEventArgs e) { string s = e.SelectedRecord.Record.ToString(); }

2 Replies

BC Brian Corley May 17, 2005 06:34 PM UTC

Sorry, Should be: I am using the GridGroupingControl and I have added an event handler for the SelectedRecordsChanged. >Ideas on why this is happening????? > >I am using the GridGroupingControl and I have added an event handler for the SelectedRecordsChanging. > >If I try to select a row and the following code is called; the row will not be selected > > private void grid_SelectedRecordsChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Grouping.SelectedRecordsChangedEventArgs e) > { > string s = e.SelectedRecord.Record.ToString(); > }

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 17, 2005 08:26 PM UTC

Make sure you have set both these properties. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.None; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.One; Then for your handler,
private void gridGroupingControl1_SelectedRecordsChanged(object sender, SelectedRecordsChangedEventArgs e)
{
	if(e.Action == SelectedRecordsChangedType.Added)
		Console.WriteLine(e.SelectedRecord.Record.ToString());
}

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon