We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem Looping Through Excel Rows with ExcelRW

When I downloaded and tested your demo version of ExcelRW this code worked great: Syncfusion.ExcelRW.IRange usedRows = sheet.Range["MyData"]; foreach (Syncfusion.ExcelRW.IRange row in usedRows.Rows) { if (!row.Cells[3].HasNumber) { valid = false; break; } } But now that we purchased a "real" version of ExcelRW, this does not work anymore. This seems to bring back all the values in a column, not a row? When I look at AddressGlobal for the row, it says $A$1:$A$7, when it should be $A$1:$G$1. I am using .NET version 1.1. David McCarter

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 26, 2005 03:12 AM UTC

Hi David, This has been identified as a bug and I have filed a bug report with the development team. You can track the live status of this issue here http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/excelrw/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=347 We will usually get bugs addressed within 2 weeks and a patch release will be available shortly after that. Thanks, Stephen. >When I downloaded and tested your demo version of ExcelRW this code worked great: > >Syncfusion.ExcelRW.IRange usedRows = sheet.Range["MyData"]; > >foreach (Syncfusion.ExcelRW.IRange row in usedRows.Rows) > >{ > if (!row.Cells[3].HasNumber) > { > valid = false; > break; > } >} > >But now that we purchased a "real" version of ExcelRW, this does not work anymore. This seems to bring back all the values in a column, not a row? When I look at AddressGlobal for the row, it says $A$1:$A$7, when it should be $A$1:$G$1. I am using .NET version 1.1. > >David McCarter

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon