We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Double click on a covered cell

I have some dynamically created covered cell regions in a virtual grid which works fine, but I have noticed that if you double click on a cell in a covered region that is not the top left cell, the previously hidden value, is now displayed. If you then move to another cell it is covered again. Any ideas on how to stop the value in the covered cell from appearing? Like when does the QueryCoveredRange event fire in regards to the QueryCellInfo event, since in QueryCellInfo I am checking if the currently requested cell is 1) in a covered area, and if true 2) not the top left cell. If so, don''t set the e.Style.CellValue but set e.Handled to true, and return from the event handler immediately.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 17, 2005 06:30 AM UTC

I have also noticed the covered cell value reappears when I move a modal form over the cell and away again.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 17, 2005 09:06 AM UTC

Check your code in QueryCoveredRange. It should set e.Range to be the entire covered range whenever any row and column index that is part of this covered range is passed as e.RowIndex and e.ColIndex. Also make sure you have set e.Handled = true. Here is a little sample that uses QueryCellInfo and QueryCoveredRange that seems to work OK. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GC_QueryCoveredRange_39fb1ea4.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 18, 2005 01:36 AM UTC

Thanks Clay, working now. Wasn''t sure if you had to return the covered region for all cells participating in the region or just the top left one.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon