We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Dock Control in autohide mode

I need a quick help. I need to keep my dock control in auto hide mode but when I want control to be visible very first time. Like when you mouse over the control or click the control in docked position? If I use the following code then it is open but not in auto hide mode. It is docked. this.dockingManager.SetAutoHideMode(this.pnlDetailedNavigation, false); Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 16, 2005 06:12 PM UTC

Hi VS, You can use ActivateControl to set the auto-hidden control as the active control, which will result in it being displayed. However, due to the way DockingManager loads, you can''t do it until after the Form''s Load event. To get around this, you can use a timer as follows: private void Form1_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { timer1.Start(); } private void timer1_Tick(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.dockingManager1.ActivateControl(this.label1); timer1.Stop(); } Hope this helps. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

MU muzafal February 19, 2013 01:16 PM UTC

use the DockController.AutoHide(dockPanel panel) method of the dockmanager

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon