We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Layer does not implement ICloneable

I was attempting to clone a Diagram.Model and then add some nodes to the new copy and rendering them to a file. What I discovered was that adding nodes to the model copy was causing them to be displayed in my original when it was refreshed. The reason for this is because the layer collection was not properly cloned resulting in the original model having the same default layer as the model copy. I discovered this by stepping into and through the model''s Clone() and then the layercollection''s clone(). When it gets down to CollectionEx and the layers are attempted to be cloned, the object to be cloned (a layer) cannot be cast to ICloneable. As a result, the layer object is added to the new collection instead of cloned then added. Regards, Kevin

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 18, 2005 06:58 PM UTC

Kevin, Thank you for notifying us of this problem. I have logged a QA report and we will fix the problem for a future update of the product. While we cannot guarantee a turnaround time on QA reports, I assure you that we will do our best to address the issue in a timely manner. Regards, Prakash Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon