We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dropdown grid checkbox

Hi, My dropdown grid has a checkbox and a button. I want to enable and disable the button based on the value of the checkbox. In the CheckBoxClick event handler, I want to query the value of the checkbox (the value after the action has taken place). So I call dropDownGrid.CurrentCell.ConfirmChanges(); This does not seem to work. When I query the value of the checkbox, it is still the old value. I also tried dropDownGrid.ConfirmPendingChanges(); and dropDownGrid.ConfirmChanges(); but same result. What am I missing here? Thanks,

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 13, 2005 11:49 AM UTC

A CheckBox celltype does not have a ''real active'' state. That is why CurrentCell.ConfirmChanges does ''save'' values in a CheckBox cell. CheckBoxClick is raised just before the value of the value is saved. Try using the CurrentCellChanged event. This is raised after the value has been updated in the grid.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon