We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

“Input string was not in a correct format.” in GDBG

Hi, I am using griddataboundgrod object with 3 level of hierarchy. Every thing is working until I hit a particular scenario and I get a the message “Input string was not in a correct format.” If I click on “+” sign and go to the last level then reloads the grid I get this message. I get the message at the following line of code this.gdbgMeritSummaryGrid.DataSource = dsInitData; Any help would be much appreciated. VS

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 12, 2005 12:26 AM UTC

I have narrow down the problem. Problem is not just clicking the last level. It doesn’t matter on which level I click on “+”. It happens on any level but it happens only if I click the cell also of that selected level. How do I clear cell selection? Or how should I clear that I click on some cell? Please help. thanks,

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 12, 2005 09:35 AM UTC

Can you see this problem in one of the hierarchical samples we ship? Say in \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\DataBound\Hierarchical\ExpandGrid or in Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\DataBound\Hierarchical\GDBGTreeLines? If not, then what is different about what you are doing? Can you upload a sample project showing this problem?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon