We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ability to move Columns

My grid used to have the ability to move columns, but it's gone. I had a line of code setting a value for the property Me.AllowSelection, but even after I comment it out, a single click in the header does nothing. I notice that clicking and dragging in the body of the grid doesn't highlight a range of cells the way it used to. Any idea how I could have ended up in this pickle? Thanks!

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 18, 2003 09:27 PM UTC

You might check the property grid in the designer in case the AllowSelection property have been mis-set there.If it has, then commenting out your other setting will not affect things. Try explicitly setting these two properties: Me.GridDataBoundGrid1.AllowDragSelectedCols = true; Me.GridDataBoundGrid1.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; If this does not fix things, look for any mouse events you might be handling, and check to see if commenting out these handlers might get things working.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon