We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Couple of questions related Docking

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

28845 May 11,2005 05:09 PM UTC May 11,2005 08:24 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On May 11, 2005 05:09 PM UTC

Hi, I am having couple problem. Q1 My dock controls are not coming in AutoHide at the time load. I really need it. Q2 Since my controls are on right side. When I open the dock control it takes the full vertical height. Can I fix the vertical height? Since there is not much stuff vertically, I have controls only horizontally. Please help me. I have to do this as quickly as I can do. thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 11, 2005 08:24 PM UTC

Hi VS, #1 Setting the AutoHideOnLoad extended property on the docked control to true in the designer should cause the control to load auto-hidden. #2 I''m not aware of a way to prevent a docked control from taking the full vertical height. You may want to look into replacing any panels you''re using with our FlowLayout control, as FlowLayout will allow your controls to fill the space they''re given, rather than having to be aligned horizontally or vertically. Please feel free to ask any more questions about docking you might have. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;