We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

getting error message ''EssentialGridObject'' is undefined

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

28842 May 11,2005 04:27 PM UTC May 11,2005 10:03 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Kalyan Kondapalli
Asked On May 11, 2005 04:27 PM UTC

Hi, I am getting the error msg ''EssentialGridObject'' is undefined when i try to run the ASP.net page that has databound grid. My webserver (windows 2003) is on a different machine than the development machine I am working. As told in the documentation (Important ASP.NET info), I changed the syncfusion dlls property''s ''Copy Loca'' to true. I am not sure what else I need to do. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks in advance, Kalyan

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 11, 2005 10:03 PM UTC

This is because the remote webserver does not have the WebGrid Images and Scripts installed. By default, the GridGroupingControl will try to look for the Images and Scripts under the “/Syncfusion/Resources/GroupingGridWeb/” path, as specified in the ImageFilesPath and ScriptFilesPath of the grid control. So, you should create a “Syncfusion” virtual directory in the remote m/c, then the “Resources/GroupingGridWeb/” sub-directories, and finally copy over the Images and Scripts folders (can be obtained from the /Resources/GroupingGridWeb dir) from the Suite install m/c. It should work fine then. Regards, Praveen

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;