We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

getting error message ''EssentialGridObject'' is undefined

Hi, I am getting the error msg ''EssentialGridObject'' is undefined when i try to run the ASP.net page that has databound grid. My webserver (windows 2003) is on a different machine than the development machine I am working. As told in the documentation (Important ASP.NET info), I changed the syncfusion dlls property''s ''Copy Loca'' to true. I am not sure what else I need to do. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks in advance, Kalyan

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 11, 2005 10:03 PM UTC

This is because the remote webserver does not have the WebGrid Images and Scripts installed. By default, the GridGroupingControl will try to look for the Images and Scripts under the “/Syncfusion/Resources/GroupingGridWeb/” path, as specified in the ImageFilesPath and ScriptFilesPath of the grid control. So, you should create a “Syncfusion” virtual directory in the remote m/c, then the “Resources/GroupingGridWeb/” sub-directories, and finally copy over the Images and Scripts folders (can be obtained from the /Resources/GroupingGridWeb dir) from the Suite install m/c. It should work fine then. Regards, Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon